Web Analytics

October 2, 2014

Pleasantly Surprised with CloudHQ


Okay, I've been using cloudHQ for few days now and it is flat out epic (plus it saves me a boatload of time on the regular). I use a handful of cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote just to name a few) and I dreaded the task of determining where I had saved a file, but this is no longer an issue.

Thanks to cloudHQ, everything I save to to either Google Drive or Evernote automatically goes into my Dropbox. This is huge for a blogger such as myself because since I use apps such as Skitch with Evernote to capture screenshots and images to post on my blog. This used to be a daunting task from start to finish, but CloudHQ does all of the legwork and makes my life just a tad bit easier.

All in all, give CloudHQ a shot and see if they can streamline your life like they did for me!
Web Analytics