Web Analytics

September 6, 2014

Collaborative Pinterest Board...?

via



I finally gave into the whole Pinterest phenomena a few weeks back after having spent a number of years as a devoted Evernote user. Without going into too much detail, or offering too much praise, Pinterest is pretty darn awesome! First off, it's 100x more social than Evernote, so it is far easier to interact with others and see what my friends on Pinterest are sharing. On the same note, I decided to create a new board, which I titled "Teacher Tidbits", as a place to gather all sorts of "stuff" related to teaching and life in and out of the classroom. However, I quickly discovered that I could invite fellow pinners to not only follow my new board, but also join me in a collaborative effort by adding their findings to the board. While I may be a bit behind the Pinterest curve, this is an awesome feature that makes it crazy easy for 'younger' educators like myself to share classroom resources that we find interesting.





Web Analytics