Web Analytics

September 18, 2014

Lifelong Lessons & the 4-C's




A few weeks back I wrote about my experience at Camp Daggett and how the day-to-day happenings are right with opportunities to engage with the 4-C’s. Upon further reflection about my experience and the overall theme, I found that there are numerous moments and experiences from my childhood where I developed, refined, and progressed towards achieving mastery in the art of the 4-C’s. Due to the vast number of instances and memories I had in a short period, I thought that this might serve as an interesting theme that I could return to on a semi-regular basis.

Now while I have a large number of memories and experiences stashed away that I plan to write about in the future, it would be awesome to have a bit of reader input and commentary. So please, comment at will!
Web Analytics